Associate Professor in Sociology
- Social stratification and polarisation; including polarisation in Stockholm, neighbourhood effects, and intragenerational mobility in education and in status at labour market.
- Competence and contacts; The relevance of different types of social relations for establishment on the labour market for young people of immigrant backgrounds.
- Ethnic economy and enclaves; entrepreneurs' networks and their business.
- Recommodification and etnification of taxi industry.
- Survey on social capital and networks.
- Evaluation of Tänk Om, a local labour market development project in Norrköping and Linköping
Last updated: 2012-09-17